12 December 2012

The Bistro Selera Experience


I know my way in the kitchen…i know how to cook…and most of all…I love to eat
One place that will make you come back for more is Bistro Selera in SM Lanang
Their best dish for me is the crispy pata…the best among all the CPs I have ever had.

The skin is crackling and crispy…meat is tender and cooked evenly.
Other dishes worth mentioning:
The sinigang na baboy was superb!  The broth was nicely done with generous servings of vegetables and the pork was lean with just thin fat layers.

The suha salad is definitely Davao!  It had good blend of flavors which explodes in your mouth.

The binukadkad na tilapia is a different way to present a deep fried tilapia…greaseless deep fried delight!

Each time I dine in Bistro Selera, I always forget that I am on a no rice diet!




No comments:

Post a Comment